Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Theoretical question...

I vote for the Contemporary!! I would love to watch wishes from the balcony!
    Sunshine Rewards

I definitely think we're going to be seeing some new discounts/codes as months go on. The economy is in the tanker and it just hasn't hit Disney really hard yet as most people plan their Disney vacation a year or more out. IMO, the next few months will start to show the decrease in numbers and deals will come out to fill the place.
    Sunshine Rewards

So Pop is $157.54, and CBR is $268.22 . CBR would be new to me.
    Thoughts?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    So Pop is $157.54, and CBR is $268.22 . CBR would be new to me.
    Thoughts?
    My first pick would be Poly, however, that is my dream. It sounds like CBR is yours. It's your birthday, I might not pay the diff all the time, but I like to splurge for my birthday.

Exclamation

Hey Heather...have you read what's going on at the Caribbean Beach Resort...according to Deb Wills site:

Rehabs & Closings
    January 2009
    Caribbean Beach Resort

As reported in the Orlando Sentinel, the Pirates of the Caribbean are going to Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. The new pirate-themed rooms will cost $25 more per night and will be available with both standard and water views. These pirate rooms will be in the Trinidad South section of the resort and are available to book for reservations beginning January 2009. For an artist rendering of the rooms: http://allears.net/acc/cbrartist.jpg

Rooms in the Martinique section of the Caribbean Beach Resort are being themed to the film "Finding Nemo." Buildings 24 and 25 and have been completed; others are in the works. For photos, visit the Caribbean Beach Resort Photo Gallery:
    http://allears.net/acc/g_cbr.htm

Maybe you'll get one of the new rooms...They both sound kind of cool and didn't they just do, or are doing over their main pool?

I thought you wanted to stay at the Contemporary thou'? CBR is nice thou'..I've stayed there many times, (hanging on those hammocks!)
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Just booked the Pop. I couldn't justify the cost of the CR (maybe for my 30th, LOL). My V&A reservation has been made, so I think I'll maybe book CRT and Jiko.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Congrats on the booking! That sound like a great plan for your 30th!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards