Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Theoretical question...

Thanks all. Other pertenent information:
    1. My guess is it'll be a solo trip, although Mom may come if I pull the "You said I could have a vacation for my 21st, and we didn't" card (Due to family circumstances)
    2. So I'd be dining at V&A solo.
    3. Part of it will depend on a)if I like Pop when I'm there next month, b)if there's a bounceback deal then.
    4. I have a Disney cruise booked for May 09, but I'm not 100% sure I'm going (booked it to reserve it, pretty much). Back before I was going in August, I'd said my next trip would be in Oct 09 for F&W and MNSSHP, I don't know if I'd rather go then (I love food and booze, and Halloween is my favorite holiday).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Aggghhh...hard choices. My first thought was Contemporary for sure! But then....if it was a matter of staying longer, I'd do Pop. V&A would be nice, but not my first choice for sure!

Enjoy your trip & planning of it too of course!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Okay, another vote for the Contemporary here.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Just e-mailed for a quote for the CR-I know it'll be an estimate, as Jan 08 rates aren't out yet, but we can see. I'm not really worried about the cost of a mod or value, but I want to know what the CR would run me.

i'd downgrade to a moderate resort (though if i WERE going deluxe, i'd vote for the wilderness lodge-LOVE the look of that place!) so i could stay longer, lol, i can't get enough WDW!

Contemporary!!!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I vote Contemporary!

Sunshine Rewards

I've stayed at Pop and we loved it....we'll be there again REAL soon!! I'd vote for a cheaper hotel so that I could stay longer...I'd must rather do a value and spend more time with The Mouse.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Update:
    My eyes are still getting back in my head after seeing estimated costs for the CR. It'd just be for the weekend (my birthday's on a Friday). I'm starting to become enamored with the concept of renting DVC points at BWV. Might still make a V&A reservation next week (my birthday's right after the ADR change, so I'd need to wait to see if I could get, say, Jiko or Cali Grill).

I would be able to ask for my birthday off until early December, so I'm not ok with renting DVC pints as I'm unsure if I can commit. I'm leaning with either a)Pop and V&A's, b)a moderate with the DxDP. I think I'm making the V&A reservation this weekend either way.