Thread: JetBlue info...

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default JetBlue info...

OK I know I haven't done my TR yet. Just thought I would post some new things about JetBlue. I LOVE JETBLUE and these things won't change my feelings...but wanted to let you know to have some singles or a credit card ready!!

Curb side check-in - cost us $2 a bag
    No free earphones - $1 pair. Pay cash in the waiting area OR by credit card on the plane
    Drinks - $5 - credit card only
    Seats with more legroom - $10 more at reservation time

One bag only...second bag (I THINK) $50

It's going up everywhere! If I think of anything else, I will add it.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I've only flown JB once, and loved it. It was only a RT from Long Beach to Oakland and it was a few years back, but it was GREAT service.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I've only flown JB once, and loved it. It was only a RT from Long Beach to Oakland and it was a few years back, but it was GREAT service.

TOTALLY agree...We only fly JB...the tvs really help with the kids! The staff is always wonderful!

I was waiting with DS to get his stroller after we got off the plane. DH and DD had already gone ahead. When I realized I needed an extra hand, the co-captain (who was handing out the strollers!) offered to help but didn't want to break the stroller. So I said (in a kidding manner) ok can you watch the baby?? He did...took his hand and stood right there talking to him while I opened the stroller. Talk about full service!!

I just wanted people to be aware of the extra charges - I know not everybody thinks to bring singles to the airport!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love JB..only fly them, out of Boston.
    I knew about most of the charges you posted above, but I didn't know about the curb-side checkin charge. I always use it, and just tip them well. Guess it' time to carry more cash.

And I did not realize the extra bag charge was 50.00...wow

thanks for the updated info
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!