Thread: Candlelight Processional package

Hybrid View

Default Candlelight Processional package

Has anyone done this? What can you order for your meal or is it pre-selected for you? Or, do you get any appetizer, entree, dessert, non-alc drink that is on the menu?
    Sunshine Rewards

I've done it twice, 2004 and 2006 and will be going again this December. The 1st time we were on the DDP and the appetizer and gratuity were included, but that has all changed for 2008.

Got this info off of AllEarsnet

For Disney Dining Plan Guests:

Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining: Candlelight Dining Packages will be 1 Entitlement.

If using your Magic Your Way Package + Dining Table Service Meal entitlements toward the Candlelight Processional Dining Package, your entitlements include an entree, a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage OR a full buffet and non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage for each person on the package. Appetizers and Gratuities are not included.

For Non-Dining Plan Guests as well as Guests on the Deluxe Dining, Premium, and Platinum Plans:

Meal includes an appetizer, a entree, a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage OR a full buffet and non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage for each person on the package. Gratuities are not included. Candlelight Dining Packages will be 1 Entitlement for Guests on a Disney Dining Plan.

Enjoy the show it is beautiful!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Thanks for the info...now to decide where to eat.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I thought I had it all figured out and called to request Chefs de France. It's already booked so we're having lunch at Coral Reef before our 5:00 CP show. I'm so just torn between the review given by Kevin almost 2 years ago on DISunplugged and everyone here. We've dined at the Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld and I'm wondering how different/similar they are.

Is Coral Reef worth it for lunch?
    Sunshine Rewards

Double check about getting CP package on the DDP. I had already made ressied at Chefs de France, and called back about making it a CP package. CM told me that this year, it's not included in the DDP. Sounded kinda crazy to me so I called back and got another CM. She also said that booking a CP wasn't included in DDP. If that's so, I guess because the CP meal normally comes with appy, entree, dessert and tip included which, as everyone knows, has all changed this year.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I guess I'm OK if we don't have DDP? So friggin' confusing sometimes - all I want to do is eat!
    Sunshine Rewards