Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothing for big/tall guys?

Default Clothing for big/tall guys?

Anyone have any recommendations on clothing for Big and Tall guys other than Casual Male? I want to get DH some new shirts (1 or 2XLT) and would like to order thru SR. When he was bigger I would go thru Casual Male because that was the only place I could really get nice stuff but their stuff is so expensive. I was hoping someone might have some suggestions for a little more budget minded place.

Thanks
    Last edited by llgray16; 07-27-2008 at 10:43 AM.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Hubby really likes Old Navy for shirts. Their pants aren't big enough (don't tell him I told you...if he wore his pants under his belly like many men do, it would work, but he wears them at his waist) but the shirts are good. They go to 3X online only. I just bought him 5 or 6 shirts the other day, and he's really looking forward to getting them!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to check them out!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I believe Kohls carries Big and tall mens stuff, but I'm not sure what kind of selection they have.
    Debbie

Try Bealls Florida too. Lately I have had lots of success finding clothing there.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    Try Bealls Florida too. Lately I have had lots of success finding clothing there.

Laura
    Thanks so much everyone for the suggestions! Thanks in particular for the suggestion of Bealls! I never would have thought of checking there! I was able to get DH 6 new shirts for less than $75 shipped Thankfully he will have some nice new t-shirts for Disney!!! And to make it even beter - I was able to get SR credit as well
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad to help. They are having a great sale on men's shirts. I ordered 7 for my DH last week too.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Friendly reminder: Please only recommend SR merchants. (See bolded words above the posting boxes).
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Friendly reminder: Please only recommend SR merchants. (See bolded words above the posting boxes).
    OK - I'm confused. All the merchants recommended/mentioned are SR merchants. Why the warning?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    OK - I'm confused. All the merchants recommended/mentioned are SR merchants. Why the warning?
    I deleted one post but since it was a newbie I didn't want to slap an infraction yet.
    Sunshine Rewards