Thread: Vista Print

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Default Vista Print

I placed an order with Vista Print on July 19th and was wondering how soon they normally credit?

My other orders I placed July 23rd from Restock It and Fandango have already credited.

It still hasn't been 10 days yet. Just wondering.

Elaine
    Elaine

Has your item shipped? If not I think they credit comes after the ship. I ordered from the recently and it took some time, but it came through.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Thanks for the info.

My order shipped out yesterday. ( I just checked my email)
    I will just wait until next week to see what happens.
    Elaine

Everything of mIne usually takes enough time to make me freak out....to show pending but this one (Vista) came within a couple of days as pending. I think 3 days. And BOMC2 went almost immediately as pending...that was a delight...lol

HTH

Lynn
    KY

Well I still haven't gotten credit for my order on the 19th - however I did get credit for the order I placed after that. Guess I will probably be filing my first ever Trouble Ticket.

Already got my business cards I ordered. They look great. I also got my Thank you cards and wish I had ordered more. They are so cute! Vista Print was very easy to use and the prices are fantastic.
    Last edited by disneyforever; 07-28-2008 at 06:53 PM.
    Elaine