Thread: NY and Company Rewards Club

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default NY and Company Rewards Club

I join all the reward/cash back clubs I can for the places I shop and, I have to say, this is the best one. I joined last year and have received several of the $25 rewards. After you make 5 purchases, which can be anything (even just a pair of earrings), they send you a $25 off $50 coupon. It costs nothing to join and IMO is one of the better rewards programs. You have to sign up in the store because they have the cards there, but after that, you can earn your rewards online as well. They run awesome online clearance and sales and you get 2% through SR!!

NY and Company Rewards Club
    http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/com...ewardsclub.jsp
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Ohh thanks for the heads up on this one. I used to love to shop at NY&Co pre children and have popped in there every once in a while, but usually have the kids and never take the time to browse. With them all in school in September I may check it out!
    Sunshine Rewards