Thread: Peter Pan on ABC tonight 7/26

Default Peter Pan on ABC tonight 7/26

Ok, so I am a dork...I love this movie and I love the ride at WDW even more, make my 21 year old DD go on it with me everytime I'm there.

So, just a little heads up.

Peter Pan is on ABC tonight at 8pm EST
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Oh Deb you're not a dork..Peter Pan is one of my fav. characters. Love, love, love the ride!! And the movie!! To me, this character is the epitomy of everything Disney stands for! Never grow up!!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

I love Peter Pan too ! DD wants to watch Peter Pan at least once a week, and I still like watching it with her. But I really need the DVD when it is available..... my mom kept all my old disney vhs and gave them to dd... most of them I have been able to upgrade to vhs, but I havn't got PP yet. VHS quality is not so great. DD also is obsessed with Peter Pan Return to Neverland, I usually hate sequals, but it's not so bad.

I love PP also. I watched it last night. I love the story.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Well, if you are a dork then add my family to the list. My kiddies started to watch the movie last night but they both fell asleep before it ended. So, right now they are rewatching the whole movie and then plan on watching Peter Pan Return to Neverland. I am really glad since it rained all night and everything is wet and they can't play outside!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Ah, man, I missed it. However, I think now you can watch whatever Disney movie comes on Sunday night on the Disney website for one week.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.