Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Made a Mistake With Daily Surveys

Default Made a Mistake With Daily Surveys

Hi. Today's my first day on the site and I made a mistake with the daily surveys. I wanted to alert someone in charge and I figured those running the site would be sure to look here. My User Name on the site is TrooBabiee7 and I accidentally filled out a few of the Greenfield daily Surveys. When I first tried to do a survey this morning I didn't qualiify so I tried again this afternoon and it worked, ending with a "congratulations" message from Sunshine Rewards. I had read in the FAQ site that if the daily surveys link allows you to take another survey then the first one probably didn't go through so I did the surveys that the link kept providing. I was just wondering what's going on? I was told this could be looked at as fraud and I could be booted from the site but I really didn't know if the surveys were going through or not.

Does anyone have any other information about this? Is only one Greenfield survey allowed a day, even if they offer others? I would appreciate any information anyone may have. I just hope this isn't viewed as fraud! Thanks again!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You can continue to take Greenfield Daily Surveys until you get the congratualtions message on one. As long as you aren't changing your email address or information then Greenfield should give you a message that doesn't allow you take more.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the "congrats" message but then it let me take more surverys which is why I thought it didn't go through. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thank you!

Something doesn't sound right. Greenfield is set up so that if you are going through the SR link and you get the congrats page it will prevent you from taking more surveys. Unless you are changing your demographics and email address I don't know how you could be getting several congrats messages through SR. You didn't clear your cookies in between taking the surveys and change your email address each time did you?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Something doesn't sound right. Greenfield is set up so that if you are going through the SR link and you get the congrats page it will prevent you from taking more surveys. Unless you are changing your demographics and email address I don't know how you could be getting several congrats messages through SR. You didn't clear your cookies in between taking the surveys and change your email address each time did you?
    Nope, I used the same screen name and I haven't cleared the cookies since this morning. When I go over the surveys link on top of the screen a drop-down menu comes up with the Greenfield Daily Survey and the OTX Daily Survey. The OTX survey let me take it once and then said I can't take another one today so I knew it went through, and then I got the credit. When I checked to see if I could take another Greenfield Daily Survey it let me take another one. I had read on the FAQ sticky in the Member Q&A section that if the Daily Survey lets you take another survey after you already took one, then the first one probably didn't go through so I tried it again and got another "congrats" message. I tried again just now and there was another survey up there for me to do but I didn't fill it out. I have no idea what's going on.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Janet something weird has been going on, late last week even after I got the congrats screen there were still options instead of stopping me like it normally does. I haven't bothered to check since then since after the first day or two mine credited as normal and I'm not changing anything. It only seems to happen after the first hour or so when I checked back later it wouldn't let me but it definitely wasn't stopping you like it should. Some ended up with 2 credits bc of it last week. I just knew once I hit the congrats to stop and hope it credited (and it did)
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update April. I haven't experienced this issue so I had no idea. I thought I was in the Twilight Zone lol so for those who don't know...If you see CONGRATS don't try again later.
    Sunshine Rewards

greenfield hasn't been giving the "sorry no surveys" page after getting the "congrats page" in over a week. i accidentally took 2 one day last week but then i read the DS thread and found out what was going on. my personal recommendation is that once you get the congrats page, don't take another survey. that's what i've been doing, and even though the survey page will let me take another, i don't. my daily surveys have been crediting next day just fine.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    greenfield hasn't been giving the "sorry no surveys" page after getting the "congrats page" in over a week. i accidentally took 2 one day last week but then i read the DS thread and found out what was going on. my personal recommendation is that once you get the congrats page, don't take another survey. that's what i've been doing, and even though the survey page will let me take another, i don't. my daily surveys have been crediting next day just fine.
    Ok thanks. I'll update the FAQ thread to say once you get the congrats stop.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok thanks. I'll update the FAQ thread to say once you get the congrats stop.
    Thanks so much for all the information from everyone! I had no idea what was going on since surveys kept popping up. From now on I'll only take one a day regardless. Thank you again, I really appreciate it!