Thread: Request credit when Merchant not on trouble ticket list?

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Default Request credit when Merchant not on trouble ticket list?

I ordered from Eddie Bauer back on the 14th of July and haven't seen any pending credits show up, so I was going to submit a trouble ticket. When I get to the list of merchants I didn't see Eddie Bauer listed as a merchant. Eddie Bauer is still listed as a shopping merchant. I realize some days I'm not on top of things, so I've gone back several times to the trouble ticket list to check, and I don't see Eddie Bauer listed.

And yes, to be on the safe side, I checked both the "paid credit" and "sales" list to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Please add them to the trouble ticket sales merchant list...thanks! Have a great day!
    JollyTammy

Hi there,

Our system is set up to only allow a member to file a trouble ticket for merchants that they have clicked on our links between 10 and 90 days ago. If it is not showing up in your list, it would mean that we do not have a record of you clicking on our link between 10 and 90 days ago. Given that the credit did not show up for you AND we don't have a record of you clicking on our link, I wonder if maybe you clicked on an email directly from the merchant or another rewards site? Or maybe it hasn't been a full 10 days?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Could be...i've been known to mess up before. I was shopping for school clothes and going back and forth, and must have got in a hurry

But thanks for the explanation! That makes sense. I'll try to remember that next time I goof.

Have a great one!!
    JollyTammy