Thread: Question about the offers

Default Question about the offers

Ok, when I do the offers it takes me through all those pages of things they want me to sign up for. I click either no or skip and finally get to the last part. It says I must complete like 1 silver, 1 gold and 1 platinum offer.

What do you do here? Sometimes I just click on them and then close the page but I nver get anything final. I end up just closing the page.

Will I get credit this way?

Am I doing it right?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by kim2430 View Post
    Ok, when I do the offers it takes me through all those pages of things they want me to sign up for. I click either no or skip and finally get to the last part. It says I must complete like 1 silver, 1 gold and 1 platinum offer.

What do you do here? Sometimes I just click on them and then close the page but I nver get anything final. I end up just closing the page.

Will I get credit this way?

Am I doing it right?
    I check out all the silver, gold platinum offers. I do not do ANY I don't want. However, it it asks you to do 2 silver offers, I make sure I click on at least two separate silver offers, then exit out of each of them. I do the same for the gold and platinum offers. I have had good luck doing this.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Then I'm doing ok by just looking at them and then closing it out?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Make sure when you are clicking through the pages you do sign up for something along the way. I usually find a travel guide to a state or an email newsletter like Overstock.com or Nestle's Cookie letter to sign up for. They are free and allow the advertiser to know that you aren't rushing through to get the 50 cents or such. Sometimes if you rush through they withhold the credit because you weren't "serious" enough.
    Sunshine Rewards