Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket prices going up???

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Ticket prices going up???

Just received an e-mail from another publication that suggests that there is a strong rumor that admission tickets are rising next Sunday, Aug 3.

Just a heads up.....
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

They typically go up in August from what I remember reading in the past. Though I thought it was on a weekday not a weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh you beat me! I was going to post this. I guess I will be buying tickets this week.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Yeah, I'm letting family know so they can get their tickets now for the January trip. Someone has convinced one of my BsIL that you really don't need to get them early because you can get them discounted once you're in Orlando and at the ticket window!!! It took my sister some time convincing him that he really should listen to me....
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Bummer I can't buy my tickets early for our Sept trip. We get a military discount, but we have to buy them at Shades of Green and you can not buy them in advance (because you have to show military I.D.). I wonder how much they are going up.

I would love to buy my tix for our summer trip next year right now....but the $$ is just not available.....Kind of bummed about that. Everything is just getting more expensive all across the board. Even though I knew the prices would increase, I still hate seeing it. Still crossing my fingers that I can go to WDW in August rather than July next year. That would save me quite a bit on the room.

Happy buying for those of you who are buying their tix this week!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah, I heard this a few days ago so I bought 3 of the 4 we need. I don't have the money yet for the 4th. I will have the money the middle of next month but o, well. At least I got 3 before the price went up.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Its usually a price increase for the following year i thought???
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay....dumb question.....and I think I probably already know the answer....BUT....if you buy tickets now can you apply them towards a MYW package later??? DS and I MAY be going in January and if so I want to get a package with dining. But I sure would like to get tickets before the price increase. Or....just thinking out loud here.....I suppose I could get one ticket now and one ticket later with the package....maybe??? But do you even have to purchase tickets with a package. Sorry so many questions!

I wish I could book now, but of course the 2009 rates aren't out yet. I imagine they will also come out next week. Sure puts you between a rock and a hard place when your trying to save some money!

Ordered my tickets today. Thankfully, I had been saving up the money in case WDW came out with a discount before my Dec. trip.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.