Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Back to School Blitz

Be sure to check out the Savings 101 coupon at Drugstore.com, its 50% off on school supplies.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Smile Drugstore.com Goodies for Ladies....

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh, sister, I can tell you some stories....
    Ladies, this is the Cadillac of fun items for ladies! The Eroscillator Eroscillator Sensual Massager/Vibrator. Believe me!! I have recommended this to tons of friends who all agree! This one is well how to say this....the creme de la creme! My Oh My! LOL...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Ladies, this is the Cadillac of fun items for ladies! The Eroscillator Eroscillator Sensual Massager/Vibrator. Believe me!! I have recommended this to tons of friends who all agree! This one is well how to say this....the creme de la creme! My Oh My! LOL...
    HA!!! We can all blame Lynn for turning our "Back to School" thread into a true "Education" for all of us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    We just don't want to know how you know this. TMI
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i just placed an order for shoebuy. gotta love 13% back.

but my question is what are the rules for this contest? did i place my order too soon?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i just placed an order for shoebuy. gotta love 13% back.

but my question is what are the rules for this contest? did i place my order too soon?
    Actually, our forum contest is NOT going to be linked to making purchases this time. It is going to be in addition to the shopping specials.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

so i am ok if i order things now?

i mean if i have to buy this stuff anyway i might as well get these %increases.

sears just went up, didn't they? i should have waited to place the order i just placed last week. darn. but i still got a good deal, what i ordered was 50% off anyway. couldn't turn that down.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

There are only a few days left for this promotion. If you haven't already, check out our featured Back To School merchants for great deals and increased payouts. This is a great opportunity to get what you need at a great price AND get cash back!