Thread: Greenfield and OTX Daily Surveys

Default Greenfield and OTX Daily Surveys

I completed the daily OTX survey this morning and got credit for it. It hasn't let me back on today since I can only do one survey a day. However, the Greenfield Survery link keeps letting me complete new surveys. When I first tried this morning I didn't quality for any, but now I just completed three in a row and the Sunshine Rewards "congratulations" message came up. Am I getting credit for all of these surveys even though they're only supposed to be daily? Thanks for any info!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by babieemelly View Post
    I completed the daily OTX survey this morning and got credit for it. It hasn't let me back on today since I can only do one survey a day. However, the Greenfield Survery link keeps letting me complete new surveys. When I first tried this morning I didn't quality for any, but now I just completed three in a row and the Sunshine Rewards "congratulations" message came up. Am I getting credit for all of these surveys even though they're only supposed to be daily? Thanks for any info!
    Ack! No. You are only supposed to complete one per day. Once you get that SR Congrats page don't try again until tomorrow. You'll probably get multiple credits, b/c it is an automatic thing I think, but it could be looked at as fraud and get you banned (I think a one time mistake is ok, so you should be fine as long as it doesn't happen anymore.)

PS. The greenfield credits don't show up until the next day. So today's will show up tomorrow at either 9:30am or 12:30pm. Fri/Sat/Sun credits all show up on Mondays at the same time(s)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Ack! No. You are only supposed to complete one per day. Once you get that SR Congrats page don't try again until tomorrow. You'll probably get credit, b/c it is an automatic thing I think, but it could be looked at as fraud and get you banned (I think a one time mistake is ok, so you should be fine as long as it doesn't happen anymore.)

PS. The greenfield credits don't show up until the next day. So today's will show up tomorrow at either 9:30am or 12:30pm. Fri/Sat/Sun credits all show up on Mondays at the same time(s)
    Oh no. I honestly had no idea. Whoops. Is there someone I can write to about my mistake? It definitely won't happen again! Thanks so much for the quick answer!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think they'll see it here, but they are automatic credits when they run scripts and imports (I don't know all the jargon ) so I'm not sure what can be done. But the SR team is pretty good at keeping up with forum posts and I'm sure some other more techie mods and members will chime in on what to do.

Welcome! You'll get the hang of it all. If you haven't checked out the faq and stickies there are alot of great tips and such.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Hopefully it isn't a big deal. My user name on there isn't the same as my user name here. My user name for the site is Troobabiee7 so hopefully it's OK. Thanks again!