Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm a pleasantly surprised skeptic...

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, you can get them here, http://www.taylorgifts.com/prodetail~itemNo~27967.asp. Mine are not the self locking, but next time, thats what I'll get.
    Anyone tried the ones for bread, cheese or cold cuts?

We eat bread really slow so if they work as well as you guys are saying the normal ones work, they'd benefit us for sure.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

If I am remembering right (no laughing now, please ) I think these are also available under the offers section of SR for $3 or $3.50 cash back. I'm pretty sure I saw the offer a couple days ago.
    Elaine

I saw the other day that they have a special bag now for bread.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I just saw on HSN that there is a sale on a lot of different products made by the same persobn. Check out the HSN link here on SR...it lists coupons...that is where I saw it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I may have to try these out

Sunshine Rewards

I've used these for several years now... bought them first on QVC... and absolutely love them!

Something that definitely helps with all items, but especially leafy greens like lettuce, is to make sure they are dry when you put them in the bag. I always wipe everything down with paper towels first. Can't remember where I got the tip... it may even be in the instructions.

These have changed the way I buy fruits and veg... don't know what I'd do without them!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    If I am remembering right (no laughing now, please ) I think these are also available under the offers section of SR for $3 or $3.50 cash back. I'm pretty sure I saw the offer a couple days ago.
    Yep...it is an SR offer for $3.50...that is how I ordered mine....now I just need to use them since I have read the reviews...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Jean View Post
    I've used these for several years now... bought them first on QVC... and absolutely love them!

Something that definitely helps with all items, but especially leafy greens like lettuce, is to make sure they are dry when you put them in the bag. I always wipe everything down with paper towels first. Can't remember where I got the tip... it may even be in the instructions.

These have changed the way I buy fruits and veg... don't know what I'd do without them!
    How often have you found that you need to buy replacements? Just checking to see how cost effective it will be to keep replacing them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    How often have you found that you need to buy replacements? Just checking to see how cost effective it will be to keep replacing them.
    I generally rinse them and let air dry... they are a fairly heavy "plastic" so they hold up really well. In the past few years, I think I've only ordered 3 times... once from SR, of course! I'm guessing each pack contained about 40-50 bags, various sizes... still got a bunch in the drawer so I won't be needing more of them for awhile, I don't think.

I find the savings is in being able to buy in larger quantities without the spoilage which was always a problem. For example, baby carrots, which we love are much more economical in the larger pack but we could never eat all of them before they spoiled... now they just last and last and last and are as fresh at the end of the month as when I bought them!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just bought some yesterday and am hoping that I'll love them as everyone else on this board has. If I do, then I'll be buying some for my mom as well. She notoriously throws out lots of veggies and fruits each week.
    Sunshine Rewards