View Poll Results: So what would you do?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cash in my chips & splurge in August

17 54.84%
  • Let it Ride & play more in June 09

14 45.16%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I or Shouldn't I - Poll results will decide!!!

Default Should I or Shouldn't I - Poll results will decide!!!

OK - I didn't think I would really have enough built up to do another cash out for our August trip. However, the shopping bug bit me and I somehow have built my account back up over $100 So I am debating whether or not I should take out another $100 or let it ride for our trip next June.

If it was your account, what would you do? Whatever the poll says at 8pm EST on Wednesday is what I will do!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I would get it now, just in case you get the urge for something while there. If you don't spend it you can always put it away for next time.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I would cash out now- but you might not have enough time if you get gift cards.
    Robin

I would cash out now just in case there's something you want. You could always save it for next year if you don't need it.

When are you going in August? We're gonna be there from the 6th to the 15th.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    I would cash out now- but you might not have enough time if you get gift cards.
    Ah, I was going to cash out for a email code and then use that to order a gc from Disney directly (so I'm not pestering Tricia to send it to me quickly)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    I would cash out now just in case there's something you want. You could always save it for next year if you don't need it.

When are you going in August? We're gonna be there from the 6th to the 15th.
    We will miss you by a day. We arrive on the 16th and leave on the 22nd.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would wait and save it for June. That way you have a head start on your next trip. Plus if you don't have it now then you might not want to spend it just because you have it on this trip if you did have the card.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Ah, I was going to cash out for a email code and then use that to order a gc from Disney directly (so I'm not pestering Tricia to send it to me quickly)

We will miss you by a day. We arrive on the 16th and leave on the 22nd.
    I didn't think you could order a gc with a gc from Disney..... if you can let me know, I was thinking of combining all my 100's into a bigger amount, but I could have swore it wasn't possible

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

hmmm..... I can't vote yet. Do you have your Disney budget funded? Would this be extra? If you need it to put into your budget, then I would cash out. If your budget is fully funded, I would keep it in SR and wait for a Disney cashout
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Voting for waiting
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree, I can't vote until I know what the "extra funds" are at the moment before the cashout. That would make a difference for me. If the trip is paid for and everything else is taken care of, how much your going with would be the deciding factor, so I won't vote (at least until tomorrow morning before I leave!) until I hear more!
    Sunshine Rewards