View Poll Results: So what would you do?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cash in my chips & splurge in August

17 54.84%
  • Let it Ride & play more in June 09

14 45.16%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I or Shouldn't I - Poll results will decide!!!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Ah, I was going to cash out for a email code and then use that to order a gc from Disney directly...
    From disneyshopping, "...Disney Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card online at DisneyShopping dot com at this time."

And the other online place they can be bought, disneyland dot com, says the same thing.

Even before that, though, I was voting for waiting. Not that I could wait, but I would WANT to wait.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    From disneyshopping, "...Disney Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card online at DisneyShopping dot com at this time."

And the other online place they can be bought, disneyland dot com, says the same thing.

Even before that, though, I was voting for waiting. Not that I could wait, but I would WANT to wait.

Hmmm, that is interesting. I guess that changes my plans (maybe)

Budget is completely funded but it is always good to have a little extra at the Mouse's House!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I would cash out - if it would get there in time. We go only once every 2 years, so we like to have as much as we can get to ensure a fabulous time! A splurge here....a splurge there.....

Whatever you do, your trip is getting so close! You must be so excited! Enjoy the final planning and your WONDERFUL trip!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards