Thread: question about offers

Default question about offers

Last night and this morning I did 2 different offers that ended up being for My Insider Deals-when I get to the end it says I already qualified for a premium and can't do it again.

I don't understand, what did I do? Not meaning to try the same one twice. One this morning was for Dove glow and last night was a different one.

I think this happened with MID before too.

I don't want to mess up with SR so can someone tell me what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by kim2430 View Post
    Last night and this morning I did 2 different offers that ended up being for My Insider Deals-when I get to the end it says I already qualified for a premium and can't do it again.

I don't understand, what did I do? Not meaning to try the same one twice. One this morning was for Dove glow and last night was a different one.

I think this happened with MID before too.

I don't want to mess up with SR so can someone tell me what happened?
    They already have your email address in their system, I have found with MID and brandarama, I have to use a different email address every time, even when it is a different offer. Wait 30 days and re-try the offer with a new email address.

Thanks, so anything related to MID, Branderama and MyInsiderDeals I guess I better try only every 30 days then.

Default How do you keep earning?

I've just learned that I can't do MID, Branderama or MyInsiderDeals more than once every 30 days so how do you all earn so much?

I didn't qualify for either Greenfield or OTX today and was too late for the scratch off!

I don't need to do any shopping right now although I did buy something yesterday through one of SR links.

How do you do it??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not totally correct. You can do those types of offers more than once per 30 days. What you need to do is clear your cookies, do only 1 per day of each, and use a different email variation - the gmail dot trick you can read about by using the forum search feature. What you can't do is repeat the same exact offer if you don't get credit right away. You need to wait 30 days to retry an offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I've just learned that I can't do MID, Branderama or MyInsiderDeals more than once every 30 days so how do you all earn so much?

I didn't qualify for either Greenfield or OTX today and was too late for the scratch off!
    I don't need to do any shopping right now although I did buy something yesterday through one of SR links.

How do you do it??
    You can keep trying back throughout the day for these. They load new surveys alot and usually you can get one or at least try to qualify.

If you are stopping b/c you get this message from greenfield, you can keep trying. Could be 5 minutes, could be 5 hours. Just depends on how much time you have or want to invest to check back. But once you get the congrats page, then you stop.

We're Sorry

Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.

The OTX you can try again also, I'd clear cookies and wait a few hours though. These are a little harder to get/qualify, but it can't hurt to try.

And make sure of course you are using the same email and user info.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Hang in there I had a hear time at frist too! You can get gmail e-mail addresses for free. I have at least 4, I had to get them for my ebay and etsy stores! I also use something called CCcleaner. You can download it for free.

With the surveys, I try at least 3 times a day to qualify for one! Sometimes I get it on the first try and other times I don't get it at all.

Have you done any shopping yet? I "try" to buy everything I need through SR! It really adds up! Make sure you at least check out the stores that offer SR back! Good Luck!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

So if I get turned down for Greenfield I can come back later and try it again?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, you can keep trying until you get the congrats page saying you completed the survey.

Yes, lots of times if you coma back later there will be a survey that you qualify for. Just keep trying.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards