Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Affiliate Roundtable

Default Affiliate Roundtable

I was fortunate enough to be invited to an affiliate roundtable in Columbus, Ohio, this week. So I am heading out this afternoon and will not be around. Here's a little info if you are curious:

http://www.2checkout.com/community/b...-for-feedback/

I'm really excited about meeting some new people in the industry. I don't know anyone on the panel. Hopefully I will make a good impression.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You will make a good impression! If not tell us who didn't like you and we can take care of that. The Sunshine bunch could do some damage
    Just kidding. Have fun!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was fortunate enough to be invited to an affiliate roundtable in Columbus, Ohio, this week. So I am heading out this afternoon and will not be around. Here's a little info if you are curious:

http://www.2checkout.com/community/b...-for-feedback/

I'm really excited about meeting some new people in the industry. I don't know anyone on the panel. Hopefully I will make a good impression.
    That sounds exciting, and like a good opportunity for you and SR. Have a safe trip !

Wow Tricia! I think it sounds exciting. Always nice to meet new people. It sounds like an interesting group gathering. ...making a good impression? I can't imagine you not making one ....only a "Great" impression! Have fun!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Have a great time and I am positive that eveyone will fall in love with you just the same way as we do.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

You will do great Tricia! How could anyone NOT like you? Show them what a little Sunshine can do!
    Sunshine Rewards

This is very exciting! I am so glad you are going. You are very knowledgeable and should be a sought after resource for those who want the inside scoop about affiliate marketing. I can't wait to hear all about it. Drive safe and have fun!

I have no doubts that you will make a good impression!! Congrats on being invited. Have a safe trip and can't wait to hear about it when you return!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Good Luck and have fun!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Have a great trip! I'm sure that your professionalism and dedication to running an honest and well respected company will shine right thru!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards