Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Checking In

Glad to hear that Tricia made it. I hope you both were able to get a little rest!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers today.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Glad Tricia got there and you are all together today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Tricia has landed. She should be here in about half hour or so. I'm sure shes very tired, but at least she made it.

Good news, glad she got there safely, can only imagine how tired all of you must be right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad she made it safely. Will be thinking of you all today.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

oh my goodness! Such a long week for all of y'all. Poor Tricia...thank God she made it!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

I'm back at the airport. 10 minutes until I board a flight to St. Louis and then on to Indy. Hopefully tonight will be much less eventful than last night.

Today went REALLY well. It all went so fast!! My cousin did a fabulous job of eulogizing his father. I was fortunate enough to be able to read the 23 Psalm from our family Bible. Then a number of people shared their memories. After that, we headed back to mom's house to eat and spend time together.

It was exactly how Uncle Chuck would have wanted it. Touching moments interspersed with laughing and poking fun at each other.

And I found out that my cousin and his wife are going to be in Disney the week of the Sunshine Cruise!! So we are making plans to meet up under better circumstances and maybe even get SunshineSister and her family over there. It would be so nice to see my cousin at a time OTHER than when someone in our family has died.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Glad things went as well as they could.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm back at the airport. 10 minutes until I board a flight to St. Louis and then on to Indy. Hopefully tonight will be much less eventful than last night.

Today went REALLY well. It all went so fast!! My cousin did a fabulous job of eulogizing his father. I was fortunate enough to be able to read the 23 Psalm from our family Bible. Then a number of people shared their memories. After that, we headed back to mom's house to eat and spend time together.

It was exactly how Uncle Chuck would have wanted it. Touching moments interspersed with laughing and poking fun at each other.

And I found out that my cousin and his wife are going to be in Disney the week of the Sunshine Cruise!! So we are making plans to meet up under better circumstances and maybe even get SunshineSister and her family over there. It would be so nice to see my cousin at a time OTHER than when someone in our family has died.
    Have a safe and relaxing trip home, Tricia.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Hope your flight home is uneventful and I'm glad everything went as well as to be expected.
    Sunshine Rewards