Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking In

Default Checking In

I've arrived home safely from my journey to Columbus, Ohio. The people at 2Checkout.com were awesome. If any of you sell items and want to sell them online, they are a great shopping cart system---and hopefully an affiliate program, too! I gushed about our wonderful community here and how much it adds to Sunshine Rewards. I also made some new contacts and learned some thing about affiliate marketing that I didn't know before. All in all, I felt like it was a really good experience and can only help us continue to grow.

Tomorrow I fly out for Florida to Cindy's house. My uncle's funeral is Friday morning. I'm going to stay through the funeral and then the time at mom's house with the friends and family after that. I'm going to fly back to Indy Friday night so that we can drive to Cincinnati to meet up with the kids by Saturday morning. We had already promised to take them to King's Island this weekend and I didn't want to disappoint them. So SG's parents have them right now in Southern Indiana and are going to meet us there.

I missed Cassie losing her second tooth this morning. At least it wasn't her first. And she has already assured us all that the Tooth Fairy WILL be able to find her at her grandparents' house to deliver her anticipated Disney Dollars.

I'm going to go catch up with Angie on what's going on with the site and what needs to happen while I am in out of pocket most of the next three days. I really appreciate everyone being patient with cashouts, trouble tickets, etc. You never plan for something like this and as a family-owned business, it can be really difficult when a family issue arises.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We are definitely thinking of you all and hope that your travels are safe!
    Sunshine Rewards

Have a safe trip, we are finally heading to Kings Island this Friday and Saturday with my sons (bought season passes for them for Christmas, then signed them up for every Christian Camp available during the summer so this will be the first weekend we actually have made it up this year. Hope the
    kids have a real nice time!

Lynn
    KY

Tricia

Have a safe trip! Give Cindy a big
    Have a fun time with the girls....sounds like it will be fun.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm so glad you had a great experience at your meeting. You seemed really excited about going.

Don't worry about us -- we will be just fine. You just concentrate on taking care of Cindy and yourself and we will be here waiting when you get back.

I hope you have safe travels.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Hi Tricia! It sounds like you had an interesting trip. It's always great to learn new things and new ways to update and apply ideas.

As someone who also owns her own biz - I know how difficult it can be when things like this come up suddenly. However, do not worry about us!!! All of us sunshiners will be just fine for a while. We are all sending you (and Cindy) warm thoughts, hugs, and prayers.

Congratulations to Cassie! She's growing up fast. Disney Dollars from the tooth fairy - that is a great idea. I will have to tell my brother about that.
    Elaine

I think everyone here will most certainly understand. Take care of your family Tricia. We will all be patient and await your return.

Still keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Can someone tell me what King's Island is?
    Elaine

The conference sounds neat. Glad you had a nice time. Have a safe trip to Florida, your family will be in my prayers for the next few days. Sorry about you missing Cassies tooth, but she will have many more. Have fun at Kings Island.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Can someone tell me what King's Island is?
    It is a paramount theme park in Cincinnati... I use to go there when I was a kid..... I loved the smurf ride !