Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking In

[QUOTE=nurseminnie76;169495]
    Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Big to the whole Sunshine Family! We will be here when you get back...we will take care of each other until you get back! That is what I love about this site...SunshineFriends take care of their friends while the Sunshinefamily takes care of their family![/QUOTE]

Very well said!! Somedays the posts on this board really bring a tear to my eye and make me pround to be a member.
    I was just thinking the exact same thing when I read Janet's post and was tearing up, and then I read yours. What a great community SR is!

Tricia,
    Glad your day was so worthwhile. I'm so glad you were able to go. Safe travels to you and SG. I'm sure Cindy will be so glad to see you. Big to all of you. We will miss you, but as others have said, we will be fine until you get back. Have a great time with the girls when you get back. It will be a good diversion after the few days you have ahead of you. Thank you for taking the time to update us. My thoughts and prayers to the whole SR family.

Have a safe trip to Florida! We will keep all of you in our prayers.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Tricia

thank you so much for taking the time to give us an update. We are certainly all thinking of you and your family at this sad time. Please have a safe trip and give Cindy a hug from me. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Have a safe trip to Florida and fun with the girls at Kings Island. We used to go there all the time! I am keeping you, Cindy and the rest of your family in my thoughts.
    Sunshine Rewards

Have a safe trip and don't worry about us..........we'll be fine.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Glad to hear that you learned some new information for your business. So sorry that you have to come home and face this. Don't worry about us - go to Florida and be with your family. A weekend at Kings Island with the girls will be a great diversion. Have a safe trip! We will be thinking of you and your family!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Thank-you for the update Tricia. We will all be fine here. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Have a good time at King's Island!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for checking in - hope all goes well with your travels. to all, as well.
    And others have already said it well - how nice it is that sunshine friends take care of each other so well! There's a lot of caring on SR.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Sorry you are dealing with so much. But have fun at KI. It will be nice to just get away and be with family for a mini vacation.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards