Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Checking In

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Glad to hear that today went well and that you are ready to head back to see the girls. I hope your flight is dull and that you make it home quickly and safely! Have a good weekend!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Tricia Glad to hear that today went well for you all. Have a safe trip back.

Have fun with the Sunshine family this weekend. I have heard about King's Island. Sounds like a great place to visit. Please let me know how it was.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I am glad today went well. You all have been in our thoughts and prayers. Have fun with your family this weekend! You deserve it!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Glad that everything went well today. All of you have been on my mind on and off all day. Hopefully you can rest a little on your flight home. Have a fun weekend with your family!

I'm glad things went well today. Funerals are never easy but it does help to have your loved ones around

I hope you have a great weekend at Kings Island with Sunshine Guy and the Sunshine Girls My sisters and their families will be there next weekend.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad things went well for you guys today. Seems like a lot of families only see each other during times like these!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia,

Hope you make it home safe and swiftly tonight. It was nice to hear you honored your uncle's life in a way he would have approved.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Glad all went well and it sounds like it was a good service. Hope your flight is good, and have fun with your girls this wkend!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm back at the airport. 10 minutes until I board a flight to St. Louis and then on to Indy. Hopefully tonight will be much less eventful than last night.
    Oh my gosh, Tricia... I wish I would have seen this yesterday. I was sitting in the St. Louis airport for several hours yesterday evening myself!

Well, hope all is well at home now.