Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paypal ??'s

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Default Paypal ??'s

Okay, so I have a question. I am a Pay-pal novice!! I was wondering if I could "cash out" my SR $ to a pay pal account and have the money go to my ING account? Is that what the verified bank info is? Or will they only transfer funds that I have a checking/savings to? Do transfers cost money? I read that cutting a check does.

Okay, basically any help would be appreciated! I'm so confused
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes! I just figured this out last night.

Basically go into your ING account and pick which account you want it to go into (if you have multiple) and there should be a link called direct deposit. Click there and it will give you the routing number and account number to give paypal. Paypal will then do the 2 small deposits they do for all accounts and you will go in and verify once you receive them. It took less than 24 hours for those 2 deposits to show up in my ING Direct account so now I'm all set up and made my first transfer

Edited: tell paypal when it asks that it is a savings account.
    Sunshine Rewards

YEAH!!

Okay, one more question. What are the fees associated with this? Does SR, paypal or ING charge? and if so, how much.

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The only fee you will have is if your paypal account is set up as a premier account. Otherwise no fees.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    The only fee you will have is if your paypal account is set up as a premier account. Otherwise no fees.

I'm going to try this tomorrow when I feel more awake

Thanks for the info. I saw a line on SR start up page for Paypal fees and thought I'd have to pay something!
    Sunshine Rewards

Where do I put in my paypal info at SR? Am I missing it or do I open a TT with the info? I tried to request a payment (thinking it would lead me to input paypal info) but it didn't work.

Told you I have no idea what I'm doing!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for asking, I thought that I would have to transfer the money into another account, and then transfer it back to ING ... I didn't realize I could go straight to ING... I think I'm going to sent it up this way, then I won't touch it and it can just sit there and earn money!

I've been debating back and forth if I want to put the $$ into a vacation savings fund or if I should put the money into ING...Hmm..decisions decisions.....
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Where do I put in my paypal info at SR? Am I missing it or do I open a TT with the info? I tried to request a payment (thinking it would lead me to input paypal info) but it didn't work.

Told you I have no idea what I'm doing!
    I've never done Paypal because I have a premier account and I would have to pay fees but I think the email address they will use is the one associated with your account. If it's a different email address for Paypal is there a place for a message on the redeem form? You could put the email address there.

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    Thanks for asking, I thought that I would have to transfer the money into another account, and then transfer it back to ING ... I didn't realize I could go straight to ING... I think I'm going to sent it up this way, then I won't touch it and it can just sit there and earn money!

I've been debating back and forth if I want to put the $$ into a vacation savings fund or if I should put the money into ING...Hmm..decisions decisions.....
    Are you thinking that SR will transfer right to ING?? Sorry if I misunderstood.

If that IS what you were thinking, you will have to transfer payment to your Paypal account, then transfer to ING from there. SR can't direct deposit it into your ING account.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am SO glad you asked this question! I LOVE ING! I would be so happy to see that account grow even larger with my SR earnings!

To put your palpay info in go to Members section, Scroll down to the bottom of the page, go to edit your account and its in there! I had to ask this question last week!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post

Open a vacation savings fund in your ING account then you can have both
    Sunshine Rewards