Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paypal ??'s

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

So, I just cashed out to Paypal!! I guess paypal doesn't have account numbers-so I just used my email address associated with my paypal account. Hopefully all goes well

Thanks for all your help. I guess you learn something new every day!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    So, I just cashed out to Paypal!! I guess paypal doesn't have account numbers-so I just used my email address associated with my paypal account. Hopefully all goes well

Thanks for all your help. I guess you learn something new every day!!
    Whoo hoo! Just keep in mind since it's now Aug, this paypal payment won't be processed until Sept 15th so you would see it in your acct around Sept 17th.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Whoo hoo! Just keep in mind since it's now Aug, this paypal payment won't be processed until Sept 15th so you would see it in your acct around Sept 17th.
    for letting me know the time frame. So, is there no payout in Aug? It will be hard waiting until Sept!! It's scary seeing that -0.00 on in my SR account and no $$ in paypal!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    for letting me know the time frame. So, is there no payout in Aug? It will be hard waiting until Sept!! It's scary seeing that -0.00 on in my SR account and no $$ in paypal!!
    There is but the pay out is from the month before. If you wanted it in August, you would have had to cash out by July 31st. Tricia processes paypal payments on the 15th of the following month. So you can cashout again on Aug 31st for whatever you earn between now and then and that and the one you just did would both show up sometime after 9/15.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    There is but the pay out is from the month before. If you wanted it in August, you would have had to cash out by July 31st. Tricia processes paypal payments on the 15th of the following month. So you can cashout again on Aug 31st for whatever you earn between now and then and that and the one you just did would both show up sometime after 9/15.

ahhhh! Got it! Thanks for all the info! I can't wait to see it come through.
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know if the name on the paypal account has to match our name? My paypal account is premier but DH has a personal account. I'd like to have it sent to his account to avoid the fee. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by carmie3377 View Post
    Does anyone know if the name on the paypal account has to match our name? My paypal account is premier but DH has a personal account. I'd like to have it sent to his account to avoid the fee. TIA
    No. That's completely fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    No. That's completely fine.
    Great, thanks! I'm going to try to boost my earnings a bit and then cash out by the end of the month so I'll have it in time for our Disney Trip Sept 24-Oct 4