Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new dining plan maybe? cs for both meals...

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default new dining plan maybe? cs for both meals...

This is just from a blogpost...The first part about this is how they are redoing the CBR to a Pirates of the Carribean them. But this was also included, not sure if there has been an official announcement type thing yet, I'm guessing when the pricing changes come around Aug. 3rd

I like this better, so I'm not forced to eat so many TS meals (we'd never finish it). It would all depend on how much it costs I guess.

Disney also announced a revised Magic Your Way plan. For fixed price per day, guests can add a Quick Service Dining starting Jan. 11, 2009. The package offers two quick service meals and two snacks for each night of stay, as well as a refillable drink mug for unlimited refills of non-alcoholic beverages at Disney resort hotels.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/bus...es-of-the.html
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

It's been showing on a lot of British sites, I've heard speculation it may be a UK only thing, but who knows.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

The UK is first to get the FD offers and it seems that sets the precedence for the rest of us in the States. You can almost bank on what the Brits are offered to come to us later.

I still like the dining plan with the TS as it gives me an opportunity to eat place I would normally not consider.

Sunshine Rewards

I read this last night and went searching for some more rumor threads. I hope this new option is just another level. I like having a TS meal too...gave us a chance to sit and rest and enjoy a meal instead of rushing and gave us a chance to try some new places and character meals...making everything pre-paid worked for us and we didn't have to worry about anything. We went in 2006 when tip was still included. We are planning to return next year, so I am very anxious to see what is in store next year.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

if it's offered at a much lower price, it would be an option for those who don't care about TS/character meals. it wouldn't work for us though, because DH has got to have his Biergarten pork schnitzel and Crystal Palace flank steak, lol.

I really like the pirate themed room and I also like the option for 2 CS meals and 2 snacks. We usually only eat a couple of the sit down (some off site too). So for us, it could be a better option. I will be anxious to see if it comes true, and what the prices will be. Something we may consider using next summer!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I heard that it is going to be between $25 and $27 a day for adults don't know about kids
    Sunshine Rewards

I heard it's going to be next year's FD offer with an opportunity to upgrade to the current plan. It seems like they are offering less and less for our disney dollar.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

For CS meals, are drinks included? I am trying to figure if it is worth it. I am not sure it would save us $$ necessarily, but it would be more convenient. With or without that plan, I think we would spend about the same....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

On the current DDP a drink is included in each CS meal. We love the convienience of having everything paid upfront. It's great to just hand them your card, and know there is no bill at the end. I do think we save $$ too, but you have to figure out what your family will eat and see if it makes sense. I like having 1 TS each day, so the new CS plan doesn't make sense for us. We could never eat 2 CS and 1 TS (if we bought the new plan and added a TS when we wanted one) in a day, it is just too much food. We found the DDP (1 TS, 1 CS and 1 snack) to be great last year, but it is a LOT of eating. I can't even imagine th DxDP, but that's just me.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards