Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After OTX survey

Default After OTX survey

The last 2 I've had with them ends with me going through a bunch of ads to click "skip" on and then ends at Eversave.

Does this happen to you?

Yeah, it's part of the company that runs the OTX surveys.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by kim2430 View Post
    The last 2 I've had with them ends with me going through a bunch of ads to click "skip" on and then ends at Eversave.

Does this happen to you?
    And if I understand it right, you have to go thru all those before you get your credit. At any rate, I tried skipping doing them once to see what would happen, and I didn't get credit. So I just do it now and do get credit.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    And if I understand it right, you have to go thru all those before you get your credit. At any rate, I tried skipping doing them once to see what would happen, and I didn't get credit. So I just do it now and do get credit.
    I close the page out after the first AMP page shows up and always get credit. (1 time during crazy credits in the last 4 months I didn't get credit) I wait to see the Thank you page and then when it goes to the first AMP page (fully loaded) I close the window.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I close the page out after the first AMP page shows up and always get credit. (1 time during crazy credits in the last 4 months I didn't get credit) I wait to see the Thank you page and then when it goes to the first AMP page (fully loaded) I close the window.
    Funny then, that it didn't credit for me either time I did that. So I have been going thru it all for fear of not getting credit!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Funny then, that it didn't credit for me either time I did that. So I have been going thru it all for fear of not getting credit!
    I think it might be the length of time that window is open. So by you going thru them, it keeps it open. I don't know, I'm no expert! I just seem to never have problems (other than actually getting one, haha) if I leave the amp page that displays after the thank you open for about 5 - 10 minutes.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I also wait for the Thank You page and then leave the amp page up for 2-3 minutes. I never click on any of the ads or anything else. I would say my OTX credit 99% (or better) of the time.
    Elaine

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    I also wait for the Thank You page and then leave the amp page up for 2-3 minutes. I never click on any of the ads or anything else. I would say my OTX credit 99% (or better) of the time.

Same here I'm at a 99% credit rate with OTX and I only leave the AMP page up for maybe 5 seconds. Long enough for hte page to fully load and say done, then I close it out. OTX always used to credit once we got the thank you pages, and since it's now AMP I figured it must be the same. After all it's the survey answers their after right?
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, apparently OTX wants me to click thru all their ads, because I did try just leaving the AMP page up for 10 minutes or so, and I didn't get credit.

Its good to find this out...