Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After OTX survey

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Well, apparently OTX wants me to click thru all their ads, because I did try just leaving the AMP page up for 10 minutes or so, and I didn't get credit.
    I'm sorry to hear that, and your cookies were cleared? I ask only bc I took one first thing this morning and to test it out as soon as the AMP page loaded I closed it right out and I did get credit 5 mins later at the top of the hour.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've always wondered about that too. I always go throught the whole thing beacause I'm afraid it won't credit. Maybe trish knows for sure. It really isn't that bad though.

Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Same here I'm at a 99% credit rate with OTX and I only leave the AMP page up for maybe 5 seconds. Long enough for hte page to fully load and say done, then I close it out.
    This is what I do and I've only had a problem with not getting credit when I've forgotten to clear cookies.
    Sunshine Rewards

I close the window after the thank you and amp message - I close it immediately - I don't wait and have never had a problem getting credit.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187