Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Guys So Much

thank you for sharing the tribute to your brother, cindy i'm glad we could bring a smile to your face on such a difficult day. you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

Oh Cindy.,

That is such a nice tribute to your brother.....my heart is very heavy with the thought of the pain your family is going through...just know that I am thinking of you and sending my prayers and thoughts to help you get through the next few days .....I know it is going to be difficult, but you have your memories to carry you through.

Your Friend, Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

That is a wonderful tribute to your brother. I know how difficult it must have been for you to put together for him, but it's something that you'll always have. I know your pain, as I lost my brother suddenly at age 49 and my sister suddenly at age 57. It's still difficult to think of them not being here in our family anymore.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers the next couple of days. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just beatuful! Thinking of you.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That was so wonderful, Cindy. You are on my mind and will be all day tomorrow. I'll say a special prayer for you and your family. I can't wait to see you in a few days. Hang in there!

Thanks for sharing the tribute with us - it was touching. Glad you enjoy the flowers, and that they brought sunshine to you. Will keep you in my prayers in a special way also at this time.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You did a great job on the tribute to your brother.

We're glad the flowers could make you smile for a moment!

What a very sweet tribute...thanks for sharing. Sorry for your loss, we are all thinking of you at this difficult time.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

What a beautiful video. Hope the flowers brightened your day a bit. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wonderful tribute! Glad the flowers made you smile.