Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fraud/Google Live--HELP

Default Fraud/Google Live--HELP

Joined Google Live on June 27th and still have not received any of the materials that were supposed to be shipped out in 24-48 hours. My free trial ends on July 7th and charges begin that day. My question to everyone is----will it be fraud if I cancel on the 6th??? I don't think 2 days is enough time to evaluate the program. I don't want to get Tricia in trouble, but I am looking at a 49.95 charge per month! Thanks!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

First of all it can't be fraud if you haven't received any credit for the offer. Second of all you have to do what you have to do. You can't really continue a program where you haven't received the materials.

ETA: Oops should have had a cup of coffee before I answered. You did receive credit. Ummm there is always the possibility the advertiser will claim that you cancelled before receiving the product but you really don't have much choice. I believe the worst that can happen is you will have the credits revoked. I dont believe anyone will go around cancelling your account because of fraud for ending a trial where you never recieved the products.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 07-04-2007 at 09:38 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I also joined Google live and never recieved it. I called and cancelled at two weeks. They cancelled for me but refused to refund my money since I never recieved it. I personally think if there is any fraud it is by the company. They said they had shipped it but I never recieved it and I had been watching for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I would call GoogleLive, often times if you haven't rec'd the product they will extend your trial period.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Yep. If they won't continue your trial, definitely cancel. We won't get in any trouble.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I also signed up on the 27th, and no product yet either. And with all the fraud stuff going on, I was scared to cancel also. But I dont want to continue to get charged for something I never had a chance trying out.

Exactly what I was thinking. I will call tomorrow and see if they will extend my trial. Thanks for the advice!!! Happy Fourth of July---

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    I also joined Google live and never recieved it. I called and cancelled at two weeks. They cancelled for me but refused to refund my money since I never recieved it. I personally think if there is any fraud it is by the company. They said they had shipped it but I never recieved it and I had been watching for it.
    I haven't received my materials either. I am in the same boat.
    Sunshine Rewards

I also signed up for the Google Live on 6/27 and I read in the instructions that it can take up to 5 days to process your request to cancel. So I called them and cancelled on 7/2 w/o getting my kit yet. She told me that you can look online and don't need to wait for the kit to decide if you like it or not.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had that problem with Search for Jesus and they extended my trial, but of course they revoked all the credits even before I got the material. go figure.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards