Thread: Thanks For All of The Love and Surprises!

Default Thanks For All of The Love and Surprises!

Wow. I had a ton of mail to go through when we returned home, but never in a million years did I think I would have so much love and thoughtful packages from my peeps.

You all are the greatest!

Sonya (dis4ever) sent me a package of Disney related scrapbooking stuff. It couldn't have arrived at a better time. I promised myself that upon our return from vacation that I would definitely finish scrapping our Disney 2007 trip. I was in badly need of these items. I will be able to use every last piece. Thank you so much. That was so thoughtful of you!
    I love the quote you used to seal the package: Friendship is the Grandest Present. That is so true! Again, thank you!

Kerry34 sent me some delicious cookies from Cheryl & Co. They actually arrived right before we were leaving with the kids to San Antonio so we snacked on them during the ride. I couldn't believe that! That was so thoughtful. I don't know which was prettier, the box they arrived in or the cookies. I loved them and I even shared them with everyone. You are too kind. Thanks a million.

Marilyn (Sunni) sent me a very lovely and uplifting card. With all that she is going through herself, she still has time and the strength to think of others.

My Secret Pal sent me a wonderful relaxing box of all kinds of pampering goodies from Yves Rocher. It all smells so wonderul and I couldn't wait to use it. It arrived on the same day we returned home so I soaked my tired body in all of it's glory that night. It was heavenly! And don't worry as your Identity is still a secret. Nothing was revealed. LOL.

Each of you brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart. It's so wonderful to be a part of something as special as Sunshine Rewards. I love you all and consider each of you my extended family. Not because you guys send me special cards and gifts but because each of you have a heart as big as Texas and shoulders wide enough to hold all of our burdens no matter how large or small they may be.
    Sunshine Rewards

Those who give much receive much in return! That's why you get so much love is because you have given so much yourself.
    I can see a lot of that kind of spirit on SR and that's why I'm glad I found this place! I wish I were better at the unselfish giving and sunshine spreading myself.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Those who give much receive much in return! That's why you get so much love is because you have given so much yourself.
    I can see a lot of that kind of spirit on SR and that's why I'm glad I found this place! I wish I were better at the unselfish giving and sunshine spreading myself.
    Yep, there are a lot of loving and wonderful people here at Sunshine and you are too. Any one with a listen ear and a word of encouragement helps spread the sunshine, and you do both. Not everyone is willing to do that so you're not selfish at all.
    Sunshine Rewards