Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ALERT - N and N Labs - hoodia

Default ALERT - N and N Labs - hoodia

I had a fraudulent charge this morning for $79.41 from N and N Labs This is from the hoodia offer that I cancelled in a timely manner and had a "oh, so helpful and friendly rep" on.

I am so po'd right now!! Of course they are closed for the holiday, I will be calling them bright and early when they open tomorrow and disputing with them.

Just wanted to warn everyone that did this offer to watch for the charge. This is exactly the kind of thing I was afraid of on the paid offers
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Probably calling them won't do much sadly. I'd still call but I'd put in a notice/dispute with my cc today online to get the charge held and resolved by them. For some reason when the cc companies get involved they get results much faster than you and I.
    Sunshine Rewards

There is a post on the DIS about this right now. Apparently there are quite a few complaints against this company.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would agree that you should put through a dispute on your credit card today for this and then try to contact them tomorrow to try to get it settled. From what I have seen they haven't been very helpful with resolving the issues on this. I hope you get it all worked out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Are we still running this offer?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yes I looked into it and it seems that it is the Pure Hoodia 7 day trial from Pure Health Hoodia with Green Tea. That is the one that everyone is reporting it is happening through although through different sites.
    Sunshine Rewards

oh my gosh I have the same charge amount ,but its pending so I couldn't tell whom it was from. I did this offer back in april and cancelled when I was to. Now they go and charge me? wow! yep calling them and bank first time in am.
    Thanks for giving us a heads up.
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lucinda: oh my gosh I have the same charge amount ,but its pending so I couldn't tell whom it was from. I did this offer back in april and cancelled when I was to. Now they go and charge me? wow! yep calling them and bank first time in am.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine is a pending charge too, so hopefully I can get them to remove it tomorrow morning. I did the offer back in mid-May, cancelled on time, never dreamed it would come back to bite me 6 weeks later!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Just tried to call hoodia " temperally disconnect ,thanks for calling" Did anyone else also have a $1.00 charge as well? I'm going into my bank this morning. Seems like every holiday someone gets hold of my card. Don't these ppl have friends or family to spend the day with? instead of stealing our money?
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Update

I called this morning (800-757-1279) and talked with a representative. I gave her my cancellation # (41000) and she said "Oh, well that person is no longer with the company and she didn't cancel your account, do you know when you called?" So I told her the exact date and time, and that I was not happy with this situation at all.

She gave me a new cancellation number and said the charge will be reversed in 3-5 business days. So I guess I will wait and see. I was sure to get her name though and record the time of the call.

Hopefully it will all work out.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie