Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ALERT - N and N Labs - hoodia

Can someone please tell me which Hoodia offer this is from? I did one on May 21st and I just want to know if I should be on the lookout as well. This is what mine says under my account history:

Paid Signup: PURE HOODIA 7 DAY TRIAL - No Paypal Cashout 15.00 Credits

Thanks and Sorry to everyone!
    Sunshine Rewards

That is the exact same one that I did. I did the offer on 5/20 and the charge just showed up yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Oh crap! Thanks for letting me know....
    Sunshine Rewards

Me too...Just got home from my parents' house and found the same charge on my account! This is the second time this has happened to me when I've come home from vacation in the last two months....very frustrating...

I will try to call ASAP tomorrow morning and hopefully they will reverse charges - I'm also gonna call Chase and hopefully have them reverse the charges just in case Pure Health Hoodia doesn't. I love doing these higher amount rewards, but sometimes it seems it isn't worth the trouble...
    Rachel

Yeah, it seems very suspicious that the charges were made on a holiday when banks were closed and their offices were closed
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

It happened to me too!! Found the charge on my cc tonight. I cancelled that account in May and they are trying to charge me now! I don't think so!!

I will be calling them first thing tomorrow am and my cc company now.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Can someone please tell me which Hoodia offer this is from? I did one on May 21st and I just want to know if I should be on the lookout as well. This is what mine says under my account history:

Paid Signup: PURE HOODIA 7 DAY TRIAL - No Paypal Cashout 15.00 Credits

Thanks and Sorry to everyone!
    Thanks for letting me know. I just pulled it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Back in on May 1 I did the pure Hoodia offer credit was $13.00 I cancelled in correct time time. Now this company is out of florida, diversified was what showed up on cc. however, this isnt who it is now its N and N lads out of utah. I called these ppl yesterday they said I signed up on May 18th. nothing was taken out of my cc on or near that date for this company. The pure hoodia is only one I did. so, Im a lil bit confused right now.
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would call N and N labs back and explain to them that you authorized a membership and charge to the other company on May1 and that transaction was handled and ended and dealt with. You never authorized this company to do anything with your credit card or with starting a membership in your name and you have the proof of this fact. Tell them you are going to be contacting the Atty. General in both your state and theirs as well as the police because they have now stolen your CC information from another transaction that you made on an earlier date. Essentially that is what they have done. If you signed up through a different company on a different date and they charged you later again through another company they are stealing your information, even if the two companies are owned by the same parent company. If I buy tires from Walmart it doesnt gives Sams the right to use my information to charge a set of tires also. KWIM?
    Sunshine Rewards

I tried calling Pure Hoodia this am and they are closed on Fridays. I also called my cc and they will send N and N a letter saying I refused to pay. They can't put a block on just that one company so if I get another charge, I'll have to cancel that card.

It makes me nervous about trying other things using my cc.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards