Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ALERT - N and N Labs - hoodia

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I tried calling Pure Hoodia this am and they are closed on Fridays. I also called my cc and they will send N and N a letter saying I refused to pay. They can't put a block on just that one company so if I get another charge, I'll have to cancel that card.

It makes me nervous about trying other things using my cc.
    This is what I had to do. I called Chase and they canceled my debit card and sent one out (I might even get it tomorrow!) and should credit my account the $79.41 in the next two business days...not horrible and I know that they will never try it again....sooooo frustrating but glad I'm going to get it worked out.
    Rachel

Did everyone who tried this offer get the charge? Anyone who did this and has not seen any fraudulant activity yet?
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so sorry you all are having this trouble. I nearly signed up for that offer but when I checked out the forum I saw the problems you were having and made a good choice. I'm so glad we have a place to alert others of problems!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just got a bottle in the mail from Ultralife PM Fulfillment, out of South Jordan, Utah. Do you think it's Pure Hoodia? I'm going to the post office now and send it back.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yes, that's what it is. How can I tell you for sure?? My genius husband went and opened the package that came of it today in the mail for me Of course after I TOLD him that it was going to be coming from Utah and NOT to open it.

I'm not paying to ship it back, hopefully I can just write "rejected, return to sender" or something and the post office will take it??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Just wanted to let you all know that the N and N Labs charge was credited back to my card yesterday, WHEW!!! Hopefully that will be the last problem!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I had the charge show up on July 4 and got the stuff in the mail today. I called my credit card and they said there is already on dispute on it, which I didn't do. I'm wondering if the state of Utah or some other group is now investigating and is disputing all charges.

I will call the company tomorrow and do my complaining, too.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't believe how many people all got charged on the 4th! And we all signed up on different days. It looks very fraudulent that they waited until a holiday to make a huge batch of charges! I'm glad to hear that they are being investigated!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I called yesterday. They said they had a "computer glitch" and that alot of people were wrongly charged and sent out the product. She said she would take the charge off and to keep the stuff sent to me.

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I called yesterday. They said they had a "computer glitch" and that alot of people were wrongly charged and sent out the product.
    That's interesting, the woman I spoke with told me that they had a problem with all of the cancellations done by a former employee.

Whatever the story is, I'm just glad that my refund actually came through in a timely manner!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie