Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ALERT - N and N Labs - hoodia

I am thankful that I used my prepaid card for this one and there were no funds left for them to be taking!! I cancelled MONTHS ago and they are still trying to charge.

One of the Ultima Green Tea things out of Wisconsin charged my card the other week. So they SAID that they will credit my card, but of course that card was cancelled, so I wonder how that will work!?!?

I called the company yesterday and was told that the account had a note that it was cancelled but was never actually cancelled. Go figure. The person I talked to said I should see a refund in 3-5 business days and gave me a "new" cancellation number of 41000, which is the exact number I got for my first cancellation. She didn't really know what to say to that.

We'll see what happens.

At least my cc knows not to let any more charges from this company through.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG I am so HEATED right now! I got the $79 charge on 7/4. I called on 7/16 to have it reversed. Okay, everything was fine I thought. I checked my account balance again today and it is STILL on there! I called back and this stupid girl told me that my credit reversal request was denied. She couldn't give me a reason or anyone else to talk to. All she could do was give me their p.o. box address to write a letter to the freakin owner.

I am sitting here in tears right now because I am so upset about this! I called my credit card compay and they are going to issue me a conditional credit and are sending me forms to fill out so they can file a fraud dispute on them. I am so pissed off right now. I really don't want to tell me DH though b/c he will tell me to stop doing SR offers all together. Ugh I'm so frustrated. Did everyone else's charges get taken off with no problems?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    OMG I am so HEATED right now! I got the $79 charge on 7/4. I called on 7/16 to have it reversed. Okay, everything was fine I thought. I checked my account balance again today and it is STILL on there! I called back and this stupid girl told me that my credit reversal request was denied. She couldn't give me a reason or anyone else to talk to. All she could do was give me their p.o. box address to write a letter to the freakin owner.

I am sitting here in tears right now because I am so upset about this! I called my credit card compay and they are going to issue me a conditional credit and are sending me forms to fill out so they can file a fraud dispute on them. I am so pissed off right now. I really don't want to tell me DH though b/c he will tell me to stop doing SR offers all together. Ugh I'm so frustrated. Did everyone else's charges get taken off with no problems?
    OMG, I am so sorry!! My charge did get taken off. I will have to check though to make sure they didn't throw it back on there. I hope it all works out.

I know what you're saying about not wanting to tell your DH, mine was so livid about the charge and went on a big rant about how this was all a scam, etc, etc. Just what I needed when I was feeling guilty and freaked out enough
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Which offer was this from again?

I really think that your credit card company will give you the money back and charge it back against them. If you can't even get a person on the phone to tell you what is going on, the credit card company is NOT going to be okay with that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It was this offer: Paid Signup: PURE HOODIA 7 DAY TRIAL - No Paypal Cashout 15.00 Credits

I hpoe you're right Tricia. DH will seriously kill me and ban me from SR if it doesn't come off! On a good note, I've stopped crying now.... The poor guy at my credit card company could barely understand me I was crying so hard.
    Sunshine Rewards

The funny thing about the Pure Hoodia offer is, I never received credit for this but I was charged the original amount AND the $79 on 7/4.

I called my cc and they reversed the charges. Hopefully that was a one time only thing and it won't happen again.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was just charged for it again!!! I also received another bottle in the mail! I did the offer in may. I called and the lady looked at the account and apologized and said she would reverse it.... Lets hope!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Another charge for August! I called and talked to Desiree and she gave me a fax number to send my statement over because 1) she's saying I never cancelled my account in May 2) I sent back the bottle I received in July (she said that doesn't cancel the account) and 3) she's saying my credit card was only charged $79.41 when it was charged $99.41!!

Credit card is getting cancelled today!

Ohhh, I'm so mad! I told her I was reporting her to the BBB. I work for an attorney and I'm going to see if he can whip up a letter I can fax along with my statement. If anyone wants their fax # it is
    (801) 255-2508.
    Melissa

What a nightmare.............
    Sammielynn