Thread: AMEX Blue

Default AMEX Blue

How long before the AMEX BLue for $20.00 offer credits, I received it, activated it and used it but I don't even show it as pending. How long should I wait to file a Trouble Ticket?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I've read it taking soon after using, to when you get the 1st statement, to up to over a month after.

I do believe it is a manual credit, with everything going on with a loss in the SR family it may still be out there waiting to post.

I'm not too sure if you can file a TT since it wasn't a shopping / used any of your money type offer (not 100% sure on this though).
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I recieved my credit on this one before I even recieved the card. However I did an offer like this before and it took a few weeks after using the card til I got the credit. Hang in there...
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok thanks, I will wait then.

not really about the offer, but I have to say that I have had the Amex Blue card since 2002- I Love it. It's by far my favorite credit card. The rewards add up super fast, they often do double points, customer service rocks the house, and my interest rate is incredibly competitive. I encourage anyone who might be in the market for a CC to give this one a try. And can't beat the SR credits to boot!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    I recieved my credit on this one before I even recieved the card. However I did an offer like this before and it took a few weeks after using the card til I got the credit. Hang in there...
    Mine showed up in pending about a week after I signed up for it. I'm sure yours will get there soon!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    not really about the offer, but I have to say that I have had the Amex Blue card since 2002- I Love it. It's by far my favorite credit card. The rewards add up super fast, they often do double points, customer service rocks the house, and my interest rate is incredibly competitive. I encourage anyone who might be in the market for a CC to give this one a try. And can't beat the SR credits to boot!
    Thanks - I was just wondering what people that have this card think about it! Someone at my work loves it, but I'm torn on switching - I'm using the Disney Visa for everything, but was thinking of getting this & ditching the Discover card. It would be nice to have the AMEX to use at Costco instead of having to plan when I want to stop there & take a blank check w/ me that day (never carry the checkbook).

On another note, when doing the offer through SR, is it through a 3rd party company, or does it take you right to the AMEX site? I'd rather do it right on their site. I do like that reward back though!!