Thread: Sears Shipping

Default Sears Shipping

I am trying to order a digital camera from Sears. It is giving me an extra 10% off since it is clearance.

It will only allow me to pick the camera up at a store. The only kicker is, there are non available in the store. I put in a lot of different zip codes, within 2 hours of my house. Someone is always going in some direction, that they could pick it up for me.

It is sold out in every store. Why won't Sear's ship the camera to my house. It won't let me not choose the option to ship to the store. Yet I read they have UPS delivery.

Anyone else run into this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I am trying to order a digital camera from Sears. It is giving me an extra 10% off since it is clearance.

It will only allow me to pick the camera up at a store. The only kicker is, there are non available in the store. I put in a lot of different zip codes, within 2 hours of my house. Someone is always going in some direction, that they could pick it up for me.

It is sold out in every store. Why won't Sear's ship the camera to my house. It won't let me not choose the option to ship to the store. Yet I read they have UPS delivery.

Anyone else run into this problem?

That is the message you get when they are sold out online, but at least 1 store somewhere still has it in stock. If the only available option is pick up in store, that means the warehouse is sold out. If you can find any store online you can call sears and do a phone order and they will ship it for you, of coarse you couldn't get SR money for that, bummer!

Thanks,
    So some store in the U.S. has the camera.

It is now 9:00 a.m. by me, I guess I'll call Sears.