Thread: New laptop!

Default New laptop!

Just ordered my DS17 a new laptop from Circuitcity.com. I'm very excited because Tennessee is having their tax free week-end. So no tax and SR credit! Whoot!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Just ordered my DS17 a new laptop from Circuitcity.com. I'm very excited because Tennessee is having their tax free week-end. So no tax and SR credit! Whoot!
    WOOT!!! We ordered ours on Sunday for instore (circuit city) pick up in Delaware (tax free) and got SR credit! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

When we got to the store they had several thing free(after rebate) and we added two of them on to the order. I'm so afraid that is going to mess up my credit. At least I paid for it all with my Disney Visa and will get that.
    Sammielynn

Can't beat tax-free weekend.!!

You guys are lucky-Wisconsin wouldn't even think "ever" to have a Tax Free weekend. Wisconsin lawmakers just have, "how can we increase taxes again.".

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    When we got to the store they had several thing free(after rebate) and we added two of them on to the order. I'm so afraid that is going to mess up my credit. At least I paid for it all with my Disney Visa and will get that.
    Yeah DH and I didnt' realize it right away so DH calls me as he's leaving the store with it and told me what they had. He said that the store near us could help us, so that's where I went today. To pick up the free printer, laptop bag, antivirus and router (Not sure if we need this or not we have one already). We did have to pay tax on these things but hey $15 tax for all those things free once we mail in the rebates were worth it.

I already received my SR credit for mine and I was worried bc we opened the store card and did 3 month financing while during checkout but already got the credit! Just wish I would have thought to add the free items to cart when I was checking out. Could have been another 2.60!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well maybe there is hope for me yet. I only got the case and router. We already have antivirus and two printers. The printer was a Lexmark and the ink for those is very expensive, or at least it is for my DS19's printer and mine at work.
    Sammielynn