Thread: Shopping?

Default Shopping?

I am wanting to do some shopping and I was wondering if you can do it all at one time. I mean can I place an order with two or three different places in the same day. I did not know if I needed to clear cookies to get credits for shopping. I don't know if my questions is making any sense but I hope so. I am just wanting to shop from a few places today.

Thanks!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmickey View Post
    I am wanting to do some shopping and I was wondering if you can do it all at one time. I mean can I place an order with two or three different places in the same day. I did not know if I needed to clear cookies to get credits for shopping. I don't know if my questions is making any sense but I hope so. I am just wanting to shop from a few places today.

Thanks!
    Yes this question was just asked a week or so ago, I can't remember by who but Tricia posted you can shop all you want. I have placed multiple orders in an hour and have gotten credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

The official word is go ahead and shop. I was the one that asked this question a week or so ago because I thought that you had to place an order and wait atleast 4 hours before you could clear cookies. And then shop again. I had several items that I wanted and I didn't want to wait. Tricia said to clear cookies and place your orders - just don't take real long looking around and don't place items in you cart and then leave. I placed several orders and so far all the credits are pending except one and I think this company waits until they ship(the item has not yet shipped) before you get credit. Happy shopping!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

i just placed an order with ebags for 2 backpacks for my kids, got the confirmation email and was wondering how soon i should clear out my cookies for this merchant. i want to shop again tomorrow and i don't want to delete these cookies too soon and not get credit. any advice out there.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just placed an order with ebags for 2 backpacks for my kids, got the confirmation email and was wondering how soon i should clear out my cookies for this merchant. i want to shop again tomorrow and i don't want to delete these cookies too soon and not get credit. any advice out there.
    Go ahead and shop, no need to clear your cookies. You can shop back to back merchants.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

thanks cindy for your help and your fast answer. it is greatly appreciated. have a wonderful day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl