Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Croc Lovers....

I have been a faithful croc lover for almost 2 years. My husband won't even try them. But my 2 sons love them. At WDW last year myself and my youngest son wore them everyday to the parks. My felt were never sore nor were his. My DH and DS had there Keens on and said that there feet didn't hurt. Well we are leaving for Universal Studios in a little over a month and need new crocs. I went to Shoubuy.com and ordered 5 pairs between me and the kids. 10% off and free shipping

Alot of people tell me that the shoes are ugly. And I don't care they are comfortable and that says alot for shoes that can be worn all day at Disney. There are so many styles and colors you got to love them.......

Sunshine Rewards

I bought the Nile sandals last year and just love them. I bought them from the Crocs website because I could not find them in a store. They were only $19.99 and I got free shipping!
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

I was one of those people who swore that the crocs were so hideous I would never be caught dead in them.... until my son got his (he wears about my size) and I tried them on. Before the day was out I had ordered my own pair (cayman style, I think from Shoebuy). I wore them all day 2 different days at Disney and they were oh so comfy, except I have high arches and they rubbed a blister on the top of each foot. I covered it with moleskin the second day and am hoping once they heel I won't have any more problems.

The other thing I noticed besides happy feet is that my legs weren't sore at all after walking in them all day like they were the other days.

I have to share this picture of my DD and my friend's DD & DS in their new Disney crocs.... of course we weren't smart enough to order theirs in advance but we did buy them with our SR Disney Gift Cards at the park

I'm done for!!!!!! I just checked out the jibbitz website.... HOW CUTE!!! I could spend a fortune there - of course, I haven't actually purchased the crocs yet, but that's a minor detail They have muppet charms - they are my fav!! Everybody should wear a Swedish Chef on their shoe Sooo cool!!! And lots of adorable disney ones. I'm definitely hooked now...... bye bye budget.....
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

FYI the thong Croc sandals I got that I just love are called Capri. So wonderful!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    I'm done for!!!!!! I just checked out the jibbitz website.... HOW CUTE!!! I could spend a fortune there - of course, I haven't actually purchased the crocs yet, but that's a minor detail They have muppet charms - they are my fav!! Everybody should wear a Swedish Chef on their shoe Sooo cool!!! And lots of adorable disney ones. I'm definitely hooked now...... bye bye budget.....
    can you post a link to these jibbitz things? I'm interested in seeing them. Do they actually stay on crocs or do they fall off and break?

I swear last year I was swearing crocs off but the thought of cute pink shoes with accessories on them is getting to me. My fashion board would disown me if they saw me posting in this thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    can you post a link to these jibbitz things? I'm interested in seeing them. Do they actually stay on crocs or do they fall off and break?

I swear last year I was swearing crocs off but the thought of cute pink shoes with accessories on them is getting to me. My fashion board would disown me if they saw me posting in this thread.
    http://www2.jibbitz.com/store/

They seem like buttons, so they should fit snug and not fall out. I also was swearing off crocs....but now I can't wait to get some ordered
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Using this might cause you not to get your rewards. Shoebuy is VERY strict about only using certain codes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thats what I was wondering if it would or not. I don't want that to happen to anyone so I will pull it. Thanks Janet. Didn't know if we could use it or not

Unfortunately I dont really know if it will mess up the credits or not. This is shoebuys own program so it may not but I want everyone to be aware that it could. If anyone wants to be the guinea pig and try it do so at your own risk LOL. Let us know what happens.
    Sunshine Rewards