Thread: printer ink

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Default printer ink

Does anyone know of a good (inexpensive) place to order ink jet printer ink on SR? I need to buy both color and black ink and figured I might as well get some money back for it. I usually buy mine at Target but am willing to shop elsewhere.
    Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Does anyone know of a good (inexpensive) place to order ink jet printer ink on SR? I need to buy both color and black ink and figured I might as well get some money back for it. I usually buy mine at Target but am willing to shop elsewhere.
    You can't beat 4inkjets.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i totally agree with cindy on 4inkjets. i ordered it one day and got the toner for my laser printer in less than a week (i think it was like 3 to 4 days - it was really fast). it is high quality toner and it works really well in our printer. i would definitely recommend it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I've used Carrot Ink and was very happy - credit came through quickly and I received the ink pretty fast.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I second both of them. I've ordered re-manf ink from both, they both shipped fast and received credit fast from both. I'm still on my first set from carrot, so I'm stocked on my HP printer but we just got a new one with the laptop for free that I'll need to order for.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered from 4inkjets just last month. They were quick and easy, and the percentage back is great!!
    Sunshine Rewards

One thing I do NOT recommend are the Office Depot refurbished cartridges. I've ordered them twice and BOTH times my printer started rejecting them after less than a week. If I buy them from anywhere else or buy the regular HP ones from OD, they are fine. But the refurbished OD ones just aren't reliable for my printer for some reason.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have a problem with some of the refurbished cartridges also. So make sure you know they will work before you order a ton of them

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

The only problem I've had with any re-manf ink was from Staples and their brand. I ran out rather quickly with theirs.
    Sunshine Rewards