Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tricia....Cindy Needs a BONUS

Default Tricia....Cindy Needs a BONUS

Cindy did a great job getting us lots of great shopping deals in July, and we all shopped A LOT because of her. Plus she is working really really hard, and even working today when she should still be taking some time to herself. I think it would really cheer her up today to hear that she is getting that bonus that was mentioned for July shopping.

You told us her motives for getting us great shopping deals, and we shopped hard for her, hopefully it worked!

Does everyone agree Cindy needs a BIG bonus ?

SR has an official bonus plan in place where all employees earn bonuses when we hit certain revenue targets.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Cindy did a great job getting us lots of great shopping deals in July, and we all shopped A LOT because of her. Plus she is working really really hard, and even working today when she should still be taking some time to herself. I think it would really cheer her up today to hear that she is getting that bonus that was mentioned for July shopping.

You told us her motives for getting us great shopping deals, and we shopped hard for her, hopefully it worked!

\

OMG, thats so funny. You gave it the old college try. Its just a bonus working for SR and having all you as friends.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    \

OMG, thats so funny. You gave it the old college try. Its just a bonus working for SR and having all you as friends.
    I tried my best for you!

I think she deserves it too!!

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I agree!!!!!
    Elaine

so do i - she deserves it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

She certainly does deserve one! Maybe all the shopping means a certain revenue target was hit so everyone who has worked so hard gets one!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Me too. I love the way all the coupons show up on the forum. I think I have done more shopping since this started. Which means more SR money for me
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

Give Cindy a bonus!!!!!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187