Thread: Hey Lanny...

Default Hey Lanny...

Can you check your TT, I answered one for you on the Christmas In July contest and need an answer back from you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy - I did answer it! Should have checked it already anyway, but was thinking I'd get an email telling me that there was a response to the TT and didn't get one, so didn't think to go check. Oops. Anyway, done now!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Ok, check it again.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Oh, so responses are done thru TT and not thru ones email? I was wondering how that worked.
    Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Oh, so responses are done thru TT and not thru ones email? I was wondering how that worked.
    Yes, you go to the TT section, open your active ticket, and there is a place where it says respond, and you can respond thru that.
    What I talked about email I meant getting a notification in my email that there had been a response so I would know to go and look, and respond to the message in the TT section for me. Of course, there IS a link in an email like that directly to your TT, also - forgot to put that in earlier!
    HTH!
    Last edited by lanny76; 08-04-2008 at 06:38 PM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.