Thread: Taking a break

Default Taking a break

I had been trying to get a survey for this month planning on the next big bonus but already started with a few problems.

Then I looked at my balance and earnings. I have a $20 pending to release on the 15th. That gives me enough for another $50 Disney card and puts me into SM status for next quarter.

I have been so stressed last month about taking surveys, offers, no shopping credits, that I think it is time for nice relaxed month and time off. I have read that members take time off now and then and it just my time.

Good luck to everyone on making the bonus and SM.

Sunshine Rewards

I fell your pain. Actually I have just decided to start up again. I havent done any surveys or offers for 3Months!. Just free paid clicks and the scracth off.
    And today I got qualified for a survey and got to the Thank you screen. So I decided to try a offer, so I moved it to pending.... wait and see.
    Try not to get to discouraged. There is always at the end of the tunnel.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

With the increases in ticket prices and all, I am going to try SOOOO hard to get that bonus. However, I have already missed one yesterday. I actually took 2 full surveys, but somehow they did not take me to the congrats page..... So I can only miss a few more surveys this month. Wish me luck!

I do have another year to save, but the more, the better.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, sometimes a small break can get you 'centered' again. I know I barely touched SR when we were gone for 2 weeks in June, and then it took me a week to get back into the swing of things. But man, when I start getting into it like I did in early July, seeing my balance climb swiftly again is a fantastic motivator!!!!!!!! We'll see you back here soon!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I so understand. I didn't do any surveys in July. My account hasn't grown at all so now I need to get back into the swing of things. Don't stay gone too long as it will be harder to get back into the swing of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I so understand. I didn't do any surveys in July. My account hasn't grown at all so now I need to get back into the swing of things. Don't stay gone too long as it will be harder to get back into the swing of it.
    Which just goes to show that there is truth in that old saying "no pain, no gain"

Although when it comes to exercise I definitely prefer the saying "no pain, no pain"!
    Sunshine Rewards

Smile

Once I got started with the surveys I find them easy to do.... I do them on my "computer" catch up time. I do all my online stuff at one time. then i go to bed. Il also try to do some early whle i wait for something.
    im doing ok with the 2 /day surveys only missing the double a few times
    i have patience.......
    -r

I think that this month I won't be able to stress about getting surveys - I know I will miss a few due to the baby coming and being busy afterwards! So I'm just not going to worry about surveys or bonuses either; I've already made SM, too.
    Whatever I can get this month as far as earnings/surveys I'll be glad for.
    Sometimes it is definitely good to focus on other things instead of stressing about surveys!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

It's good to take some time off - but just remember we'll be here!!! Maybe try a survey now and again - don't stress yourself - it's a great way to earn a little extra money and it does add up!! Enjoy your time off!!

I was supposed to be away - travelling, visiting family and friends - but I can only tell my story so many times before I get tired of hearing it!! I managed to get the big bonus last month even though I wasn't home!! Next summer I'm going to send DD to visit family and friends - she's the one they all want to see anyways!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187