Thread: When do credits post?

Default When do credits post?

Hi! I am a newbie to SR (about a week), but I have already completed a daily survey for most days. I noticed that the ones I did on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday have not yet posted and I did read that they don't usually post until Monday. As of right now those three still have not posted and I was just wondering if there is any particular time that they post on Monday. I got concerned b/c I then read that I am not supposed to be using Firefox and that IE will give better results. I have been receiving credit through Firefox on the others so I am really hoping that I am not going to lose the three I have done this weekend. From now on I will use IE. Any ideas on the timing of the Monday release?

Thanks so much!

I have had the same thing and am running IE I think they may be just catching up, but I am not sure either.

The daily surveys for the weekend (fri, sat, and sun) don't credit until monday.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Please check the FAQ and sticky threads. It has the times posted on when to expect credits on most days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all your quick replies. m'nc you mentioned sticky and FAQ threads. I was just wondering if you could give me some more info regarding these links. I checked the sticky's in the member Q & A and the announcements and general discussion and could not find it.

Also, another question if you do not mind. I have been going under the earn daily tab and completing the daily offers there (although I have never had any paid clicks come up). Today I completed one of the otx surveys and already received credit, does this count as my one survey today or are these separate from the daily opinion surveys and do not count against your one survey daily limit?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dbmiller02 View Post
    Thanks for all your quick replies. m'nc you mentioned sticky and FAQ threads. I was just wondering if you could give me some more info regarding these links. I checked the sticky's in the member Q & A and the announcements and general discussion and could not find it.

Also, another question if you do not mind. I have been going under the earn daily tab and completing the daily offers there (although I have never had any paid clicks come up). Today I completed one of the otx surveys and already received credit, does this count as my one survey today or are these separate from the daily opinion surveys and do not count against your one survey daily limit?

Thanks!

You can take 1 Greenfield (this is the daily survey) and 1 OTX survey each day.

Thanks so much! That was confusing about which ones I could take in one day. Glad to know I can do both

I think this is the sticky you're looking for!

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=11428

WELCOME!!!!

Daily surveys taken Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will credit on the following Monday at either 9:30am or 12:30pm. In the event the Monday is a holiday, then the credits will post on Tuesday.
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards