Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Offers

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Ahhh shoot....that must mean I won't get credit. I did mine yesterday....Hopefully it will still be around in 30 days, and I can try again. Congrats on your credit!
    Me too Angela...no credit for me yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just tried the Dunkin Donuts one - hopefully it'll credit. I don't see the invisalign or the arcamax, I guess they're gone?
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Default confused

Every time I click on an offer, I end up getting stuck in the Gold or Platimnum pages. The only offers I click on say no purchase necessary, so I wasn't expecting to have to pay for a dvd membership or apply for a credit card. The only offer I have received credit for I had to email which offers I clicked on. What am I doing wrong? Don't these offers have an end where you get credit for signing up?

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    Every time I click on an offer, I end up getting stuck in the Gold or Platimnum pages. The only offers I click on say no purchase necessary, so I wasn't expecting to have to pay for a dvd membership or apply for a credit card. The only offer I have received credit for I had to email which offers I clicked on. What am I doing wrong? Don't these offers have an end where you get credit for signing up?
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=2990
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I did all three offers, the dunkin and the arcamax credited, but the invisalign didn't, I wasn't sure I did it right though, it was kind of confusing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I just did it..did you look under "C" for Consumer etc...? Not D for Dunkin..
    I looked under most recent offers, because usually it would be there. I didn't see it last night, but did this morning along with some other new ones!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I did the dunkin, and another old offer and nothing is crediting for me. It seems like lately I can't get any offers to credit. Out of the last 6-7 that I did, only 1 MID credited. I don't get it as my cookies are enabled, my security is set low and it is a new gmail. Who can find any rhyme or reason for this stuff, it just gets frustrating!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Those Consumer Survey Group offers just won't credit for me. I have two of them in my pending offers right now. And, darn - they're awfully nice ones for $1.50 each! I'll try again in 30 days.

Invisalign didn't credit either but I'm crossing my fingers that the two new ones added this morning will show up in the next few hours.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think Invisalign is a manual credit. I don't remember seeing it under the fast crediting section when I did it last night.
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't get credit the Dunkin'/Krispy Kreme either. I guess I will have to wait 30 days and try again. Congratulations to those of you who got it. Sometimes with these offers I just want to . My pending offers list is growing very large by the day.
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards