Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Offers

I cannot find the Invisalign offer do you have to click on a banner in the forum for that one?
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

For those of you not getting things to credit don't be upset. I can't get anything to credit for me. Not a thing on two different computers.

i haven't been able to get any credit for offers in a while (since crazy credits which was some time ago). i have done all the arca max offers at least once and no credit. you should see my pending list - it is getting longer and longer with no end in sight. oh well, sometimes you succeed and sometimes you don't but all you can do is keep plugging away at it. have a great day all and thanks for letting me rant a little.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I go through spurts. I am not to concerned because while everyone is doing them now I will get them later on and boom up the big board I will go. But if you have a goal it is hard. I always say to myself it is FREE money.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I go through spurts. I am not to concerned because while everyone is doing them now I will get them later on and boom up the big board I will go. But if you have a goal it is hard. I always say to myself it is FREE money.
    That is exactly how I look at it.!! Free Money is free money!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    That is exactly how I look at it.!! Free Money is free money!!
    That's true - and if you don't get an offer, all you're out is some time that you spent trying to get the free money!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

i did it yesterday also and it didnt credit

i know exactly how you feel. i have done 4 offers in the last 2 days and none of them have credited (arca max, homescan). all i can say is sometimes they do and sometimes they don't but don't let that discourage you. just keep trying and eventually you will be rewarded for your efforts. have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i know exactly how you feel. i have done 4 offers in the last 2 days and none of them have credited (arca max, homescan). all i can say is sometimes they do and sometimes they don't but don't let that discourage you. just keep trying and eventually you will be rewarded for your efforts. have a great day.
    Don't feel like the lone ranger with arcra max. I received the confirmation email and everything and no credit. I just don't even try any more.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

what i don't understand is how some people get credit for arcamax and i can't even though i get the confirmation emails and confirm my subscriptions every time. i don't think i will try to do any more arcamax offers as it is much too discouraging (not getting credit). for your understanding and for letting me vent. have a great day.