Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Offers

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have that problem too sometimes Marcy. Sometimes I think it's just a bad IP address or cookie issue the day I try because I'll forget about the offer and try 2 months later and get credit without problem.

I think everything in moderation around here works best. If you don't get credit for something don't write it off, just try again later. Sometimes it's best to forget and then try a few months later.
    Sunshine Rewards

how could it be a bad IP address when i am getting the confirmation emails and confirming the offer? i guess i just get a little frustrated sometimes when i spend time doing an offer and a lot of people get credit and i don't. you are right though, everything in moderation seems to work best and i probably need to learn that. for your words - i really needed them. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    how could it be a bad IP address when i am getting the confirmation emails and confirming the offer? i guess i just get a little frustrated sometimes when i spend time doing an offer and a lot of people get credit and i don't. you are right though, everything in moderation seems to work best and i probably need to learn that. for your words - i really needed them. have a great day.
    bad ip meaning duplicate ip in their system. I really have no idea how these offers track in the background but I know some do track by ip and if you are doing lots of offers by the same advertising platform (not necessarily the same type of offer) then you could be overloading with your ip in the system. Just hang in there and keep plugging along. Eventually the offers will submit to you and credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

- maybe i should just take a break for a while from doing offers as i think i am getting a little burned out. appreciate what you are saying and you could be right. again
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

It seems like getting credit for a lot of these is just a shot in the dark. I just try and do a couple once or twice a week. WHatever sticks is great. The ones I hate not getting are the shopping credits. Thank goodness that doesn't happen often.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards