Thread: Miss Angie - general TT question?

Default Miss Angie - general TT question?

Miss Angie,

A little background :

Shoebuy always credits well for me, in fact my order from yesterday is already pending. I have a Shoebuy order from last week that is not pending (highly unusual), which leads me to my question:

I think I must have messed up somewhere along the way to doing my order - didn't clear cookies or whatever, although I thought I did. I know I went through SR and used an SR coupon. It is a small order, and it is not worth a lot of effort on your part since I am probably the one who made the error. Without giving away all your secrets , is it a lot of trouble if I submit a TT next week and you discover I messed up somehow? I don't want you to spend a lot of time on it, so I'd rather not file if it is going to cost you hours of time. If it is simply a matter of "Nope, we don't show that order number in our list", that's great, but I'd feel bad if you spent a lot of time on it and it turned out to be my fault!

If it was a merchant I had never used before, I'd feel less guilty about filing a TT, but Shoebuy always credits so fast that I must have just done something wrong. Thanks for your advice!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Go ahead and open a trouble ticket. I don't mind to research it for you. If there is a credit floating around out there for you, then there is one for SR too! So helping you is helping me!! My motivation is to see you get a credit. If you did make a mistake, Shoebuy is great about communicating to us what went wrong. If there is an issue, we will find out and help you and all of our SR shoppers not make the same mistake again. But, let's think positive. Open a ticket so we can find that CREDIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Go ahead and open a trouble ticket. I don't mind to research it for you. If there is a credit floating around out there for you, then there is one for SR too! So helping you is helping me!! My motivation is to see you get a credit. If you did make a mistake, Shoebuy is great about communicating to us what went wrong. If there is an issue, we will find out and help you and all of our SR shoppers not make the same mistake again. But, let's think positive. Open a ticket so we can find that CREDIT!!
    Thank you! It has only been 7 days, though, so should I wait until the end of the week? I wouldn't have thought twice about it yet if it had been any other merchant, but Shoebuy is always so speedy and the order from this week is already pending.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Thank you! It has only been 7 days, though, so should I wait until the end of the week? I wouldn't have thought twice about it yet if it had been any other merchant, but Shoebuy is always so speedy and the order from this week is already pending.
    Yeah the TT system is set up so you can't open a TT until it's been 10 days.

I had the same problem, and it was my cookie/setting, the credit finally came but I had to go the TT route. (With shoebuy)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yeah the TT system is set up so you can't open a TT until it's been 10 days.

I had the same problem, and it was my cookie/setting, the credit finally came but I had to go the TT route. (With shoebuy)
    Thanks! I was glad to see the order from this week credit already since Shoebuy is so fast - at least it is not a systemic computer problem. It was very unusual to NOT see a credit for them - I have never had any problems getting credit with Shoebuy. Now to figure out how I messed up . . .