Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magazine Discount Center

Default Magazine Discount Center

My son wants me to order a magazine for him and if I can, I want to go through SR. I did a search under shopping for it (Military Vehicles) and it comes up under Magazine Discount Center, yet when I go to their site, I don't see it offered. Does this mean they (Magazine Discount Center) no longer offer the subscription?

I wish I didn't see that it's 25% cash back for Super Members. I just might have to talk him into something else if it's no longer available. Or order more than just the one.

Thanks for any clarification.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's under shopping. It will take several weeks for your magazine to show up. I ordered mine in June and just got the first issue today. But that is normal for most magazine sites.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered yesterday through them....when did your credits post, when you ordered or after the first magazine arrived? I ordered yesterday and do not have any credits pending yet...just wondering what to expect!
    thanks!

It didn't take but a few days for my credit to show up.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

thanks!!!! I'm new at all this and I think that I am finally getting the hang of it!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by hayloburger View Post
    thanks!!!! I'm new at all this and I think that I am finally getting the hang of it!
    The'll post as pending with a hold for 21 days but you should see it in your pending in a few days.
    Sunshine Rewards

i just tried to get into magazine discount and this was the message i got:
    The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.
    what seems to be the problem with sharesale.com?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just tried to get into magazine discount and this was the message i got:
    The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.
    what seems to be the problem with sharesale.com?
    Marcy, I was just coming to post the same thing! Glad it's not just me.

Have a great day
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I'll contact the AM. thanks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

All fixed, go ahead and shop.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.